We are open Tuesday – Friday 7:00 – 4:00 & closed major holidays. Call for verification.
“Every client is treated with professionalism and respect and each and every project is always our top priority no matter how big or small.” Chris Favour
With decades of knowledge and experience, our team adds the highest level of quality to every piece.
From Standard shoulder mounts, custom pedestals, to extraordinary life-size dioramas with your satisfaction as our top priority. We offer elegant, functional Indoor Mountain design and creation with lighting, layout and rock work to complement your space and trophy. We use non-natural habitat to avoid that old “dusty look” you have seen in the past. We also offer the following:
- Replacement Capes Available
- Point Replacement/Additions
- Replica Horns or Antlers
- Special Considerations on Youth first Mount’s when asked
- Clean Non-Natural Habitat can be added to any piece
- Safari Club International Master Measure Services
- We offer Crating and Worldwide Shipping
We are a U.S.D.A. approved facility, licensed by the State of Arizona and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
PRIOR HUNT INFORMATION
Contact us prior to your upcoming hunt so we can send your FREE Customized Shipping Tags that are attached to every skin, skull and set of horns. Tags include your information as well as Coppersmith and Mount N View Taxidermy’s to ease and expedite the process of your trophies delivery to us. We will also send you paperwork required for Evelyn at Coppersmith Brokerage, regarding CITES and Import/Export to make this easy for you.
UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR TROPHIES
Mount N View Taxidermy will do an inventory and contact you regarding your pose and obtain your deposit.
DELIVERY OF YOUR TROPHIES
You may pick up your items, select the shipping method, or receive shipping recommendation from us.
We have a payment plan to make it easy for you! Our payments are accepted in thirds.
- The first deposit is paid when we receive your trophy. (If you wish to have a rush on your mount this is the time to request it. We can accommodate your rush for a fee of an 80% increase of the original price.) At this time we send your animal to our tannery. Our tannery generally takes 6 months to complete the process. When we receive your tanned item, we send an invoice to you by mail to let you know that we have your cape or skin.
- Your second deposit is due at this time. Upon receipt of your second deposit, we add your animal to our work list. We also ask you to choose a pose so we may order your form. This is usually 5 months after your first payment.
- The final payment is paid at completion. Again, we will notify you by mail when your item is ready for pick up. (Ex: Each month a payment is delayed it delays your completion time a month.)
- Our goal is to complete all mounts as quickly as possible but it depends on our work load. In many instances we complete our pieces ahead of schedule.